Saturday, September 4, 2010

Roses are Red by James Patterson

James Patterson has done it again! Please, though, don't read "Violets are Blue" before this book because you'll just mess up everything for yourself like I did. This book was very good, though. "Roses are Red" explained more about Alex Cross's family life than the next book. I liked meeting his kids at the same time as being driven by the crimes of the serial killer called "the Mastermind". If you are a fan of James Patterson, this is the book for you.

Grade: 95%

Reason for Grade: There was a lot of explicit language in this book. Once again, there was graphic sex, though this time, it was not sadistic. This book is very thought provoking about the amount of time we spend with our immediate family. I think parents especially would like this book. I would recommend that no one under the age of 13 reads this book.

No comments: