Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Choice by Nicholas Sparks

This was my first Nicholas Sparks book. At first, I really hated it and even questioned wether or not Nicholas Sparks was gay because of the way he described other men in detail. The book really didn't make sense until the end, but when it did get to the point, the story was so good it almost made me cry. So, if you ever start this book... finish it. Trust me, otherwise, you're wasting your time.

Grade: 80%

Reason for Grade: The beginning was sappy, and a woman was cheating on her boyfriend with her neighbor. I did like one part when the woman's boss was trying to mollest her at work, and her neighbor went to his house and punched him in the face (I like it when men fight for their women, it reminds me of Hugh Jackman's character in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine"). There was a sex scene that really wasn't needed... but it wasn't even graphic. Otherwise, it was an all-right book.

No comments: