I love books like these. Once again, I was surprised that an emerging author could write such a beautiful book. Though they have made this into a movie (a very good movie, I might add), you aren't getting the full story unless you read the book. In Audrey Niffenegger's book, Henry DeTamble struggles to control his genetic disorder of random time traveling so he can be with his wife, Claire. This book explains the real-life facts of marriage including what it is like to meet the parents, buy a house, have a child, and find time for love in each day. In "The Time Traveler's Wife", the bar is set for how the perfect man should be. The couple is realistic, learning how to trust each other and live when the other is gone. I adored this book. "The Time Traveler's Wife" By Audrey Niffenegger will always remain one of my favorite books.Grade: 100%

No comments:
Post a Comment