Hugh Jackman posing for his photo shoot when he recieved the award from People magazine called the "Sexiest Man Alive" award. Though Jhonny Depp got it this year, I still think Hugh has got to be the most deserving of all. He's my personal sexiest man ever born (hahaha).
This is the Japanese cover for the movie "The Fountain". I loved this movie because 1. he's in it 2. Rachel Weisz is in it 3. I'm a huge fan of science fiction and 4. It was a beautiful, epic love story that made me cry harder than the Titanic the first time I saw it. This, in my opinion, was Hugh Jackman's crowning achievement that shows he can, indeed, act even though he is sexy.
"Not there, that tickles." I love this part. Every time I watch it, it makes me laugh even harder. This is from X-Men 1 (2000) and is where Wolverine really comes into the story. Hugh Jackman does a good job acting savage when he really is a nice guy in real life. This is his favorite character to play.
This is Hugh Jackman as Drover in the movie "Australia". Though the movie wasn't exactly my favorite of his, it wasn't his fault. It's just that I'm not too fond of three hour long films about racism. Anyway, he did a great job acting like he was in love with one of his real-life friends (Nicole Kidman). Actually, he even went to her wedding after the film was made just to support her. He's such a nice guy.
Wow, he even looks good wet.
This picture is proof that hugh Jackman would have been a better Edward Cullen than Robert Pattinson (who is extremely homely and looks like a prepubescent girl). Look at his eyes. They glow gold in the sun without him having to put in contacts. In the "House of Night" Series, it says he is a vampire. What if P.C Cast and Kristin Cast are right. Hmmmm.... Hugh, are you a vampire? You're surely hot enough to be one. Oh well, I'll always imagine him as Edward Cullen instead of Robert (ugly) Pattinson. I'm taking down my poster with Robert on it and getting a poster of the book cover instead. It's just weird to feel like Robert Pattinson is watching me in my room (dry heaves). Hugh, audition for Eclipse, or even better, Breaking Dawn. You can actually make the movies bearable, because the movies suck compared to the books. Make me proud.
Wolverine going psycho. You can actually see Hugh's inner animal in this picture. Wow, that's amazing he can act like that when he is such a sweet heart in real life.
This is some cool fan artwork I found on the internet of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine".
Wolverine with bloody claws. I LOVE this picture. He almost looks like he's praying or something.
Hugh Jackman's second personality, Wolverine. JK, he's normal. I just like this pic because it's signed by him.Now, can you see why I like Hugh Jackman. Yeah, kind of hard not to.

No comments:
Post a Comment